Well versed and experienced Business IT Support personnel is essential to todays business. Technology problems happen and there are three approaches you can take to deal with them:
- Bring someone in to fix problems as they appear
- Allow problems to build up over time, and get to a point where a very expensive, time consuming project must take place to bring you back to operational
- Bring someone in on an ongoing basis to provide support that reduces the odds of problems happening and provides a quick resolution when they inevitably do
Can you guess which option small to midsize businesses typically go with? Option two!
While your IT Infrastructure and staff can be a multiplier, it is also no secret that it will be your second to closest largest expense, right after payroll. This makes it very difficult to justify spending more of your revenue on things such as upkeep.
And experience staff is difficult to find. It is difficult to find an individual who can maintain your network, your systems, vendor relationships, end-user support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and still be able to have a piece of mind. Now think about this on a multi-office level. Can one person effectively support multiple offices (with all of the requirements above), and still ensure that all of the I’s are dotted and T’s are crossed?
A Managed Services Partner is the Better Choice
Managed services offers a better approach
1. We develop a real working relationship with you, and your technology
Because we dedicate staff to supporting your systems daily, we become experts in your daily operations. We see how your systems behave at peak operation hours, where they are struggling and what’s critical – most of the time, we see problems as they are developing and are able to address them before you become a victim of option #2.
2. We keep technology costs under control
Paying to solve problems in a crisis can be expensive. With managed services your costs are stable, even when your support needs vary.
3. Reduce risks
By receiving continuous support from a dedicated team of engineers the risk of outages due to system problems is greatly reduced. We are capable of monitoring and reacting 24 hours, 7 days a week – where your traditional employee could not.
4. Bring new technology and ways of doing things into your business
You know how your business runs, you know the challenges – we can help you come up with technological approaches to these problems and oversee, or perform the implementation.
5. Focus on business, not technology
Spend your time where it’s most valuable, running your business, and we’ll take care of the 1’s and 0’s.
Northwest Remote Offices, LLC offers managed technology services in Spokane / Coeur D’Alene area and Phoenix, Arizona. Contact Us to learn more about how managed services can help you solve your information technology challenges.